These are the rules of the Kisekae OCs Wiki. If any clarification is needed, please ask a mod.
Failure to comply with the rules will result in a warning or ban depending on the severity of the violation.
If you notice someone acting up and/or being inappropriate, please message a moderator. It’s what we’re here for, and you’re not bothering us by doing it.
- Treat every user with respect. While rudeness is not prohibited, it is highly frowned upon and flaming or harassment may result in a warning or ban.
- Do not post pornography or other NSFW material. (Hentai, gore, etc.) Keep it PG-13.
- If you use codes created by another person, ALWAYS credit them.
- Whether it's from this wiki or any other website, you must give credit. If you do not know the source, do not use it. "Hair not mine," is not credit.
- If you notice something that isn't credited, please leave a civil message to the person who didn't credit. Make sure you provide what exactly they didn't credit.
- If it's very clear they took something and say it's theirs, then it will be considered stealing. Please report stealing to moderators. See more here.
- Stealing of any kind (stealing characters, images, etc) will not be tolerated. See more here.
- Do not backseat moderators.
- No impersonating other people.
- Do not attack someone over their kisekae works.
- You may not like their style or agree with what they make, but disciplinary action will be taken if you harass them for it.
- We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. You may believe what you want, but on the wiki, please keep such negativity to yourself.
- In the same vein, please be mindful of sensitive words and topics.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
All pages must abide by the Page Standards.
You are allowed to roleplay on the discussions, talk-pages, chat, and discord server. However, these rules apply no matter where you roleplay.
- No erotic roleplay in public roleplays at all. Roleplays centered around sex will be removed.
- When talking out of character, use bold text or parenthesis.
- If the starter of a roleplay asks you to leave, please leave the roleplay.